Some of the best ways you can utilise corporate videos are below. You can read a longer list of these on our blog post ‘Video Concepts for Business’ .
- Marketing – corporate video can be placed at the centre of your company’s marketing campaign to get measurable results far outranking the likes of print media, and you can integrate your creative ideas and themes from your video into the rest of your marketing to really get some great results. A great video can be a ‘swiss-army-knife’ tool to be used across a homepage, social media, email marketing and beyond.
- Testimonials – a positive referral is worth so much more than self-promotion, so testimonials are great way to build credibility and trust with potential clients. People are far more likely to do business with a company if other people have tried it first and have had a great experience. These videos can therefore do a lot of the heavy lifting for your sales and marketing.
- SEO – Search engines like Google heavily prioritise video, and a film with all the right relevant search terms and keywords can have a big impact on your SEO.
- Internal – people tend to think of video for external-facing business-to-customer (B2C) or business-to-business (B2B) needs, but what they don’t always think of is all the uses for video behind the scenes. Internal training videos can be a great way of automating regular company processes, freeing up hundreds of manhours per year that are currently being spent repeating the same instructions to new recruits. Video greetings when a senior manager or visitor cannot physically be present can not only deliver a key message but boost employee morale. And a project summary video is a great way for investors to see what they got for their money, or could be the key component of an awards entry. The list goes on – there are so many ways that the right video can save you time and money in the long run.
- Repurposing – once you have made a film, the elements can be used again and again in a number of creative ways. Stills, thumbnail images or behind-the-scenes shots from the shoot can be used on platforms such as LinkedIn and Instagram as eye-catching photos. Interview audio can be made into a podcast. The transcript or subtitles can be turned into a blog post. From just one medium comes many – and this is why video is the best single format to invest in.